Dangerously delicious fusion cuisine, mixing traditional chinese with our western tastes and french style cooking always delivers, if you retain the intent of all cuisines. This rather sweet king prawn chinese curry dish is light, packed with fresh flavours and conveys authenticity.
Here's what you should prepare in advance (from top right to bottom left)
- White long grain rice mixed with wild rice (70/30)
- King prawns/Scampi's frozen (21-30/kg size)
- Spring onion, finely chopped
- Selery preferably white
- Pineapple fresh diced (although can would work)
- Red chili pepper finely chopped
- Red bell pepper coursely sliced
- Curry powder mixed with water
- Ginger finely chopped
- Garlic chopped in cubes
- Onion coursely sliced
- Eggs beaten smooth
- Leak sliced
It's best to first boil the rice, in a pot without a lid with just a bit of salt until 'al dente' and then let it cool off.